Schoolzilla now supports full integration with Skyward SMS
05 Mar 2021
With the latest enhancement to our Skyward SMS connector, customers with a Schoolzilla standard or professional plan can now experience full integration with their Skyward SMS system.
Previously, customers using Skyward SMS could view district progress using attendance, enrollment, and behavior data. With Schoolzilla expanding its support to all data domains for Skyward SMS, customers now have access to Course Failures by Grading Period (percent of high school students who have failed one or more core courses) and Cumulative GPA (percent of high school students at or above a 3.0 cumulative GPA).
These powerful metrics are early warning indicators for high school graduation and enable district and school leaders to catch struggling students and identify trends across the district to provide targeted resources. With these metrics, leaders and educators can answer questions such as:
- What percent of students have failed a core course? How has this varied over time?
- Which students have failed core courses in the most recent grading period?
- In which courses is a student excelling or struggling?
- What percent of students have a 3.0 GPA or higher?
- How does GPA vary across student groups?
Learn more about how Schoolzilla’s data-driven dashboards centralizes your district data to give you a true, full-circle view of your district, schools, and students.